Siwa oasis 4days/3nights
Siwa Oasis Tours from Cairo Don’t wait any longer and travel to Egypt, home of wonders and ancient history and be sure to visit the western desert and the beautiful Egyptian oases, especially Siwa to learn about the history of such an oasis to experience a remote city that seems completely cut off from the rest of the world.Enjoy maximum fun and entertainment on this 4-day tour to Siwa Oasis from Cairo.Siwa Desert SafariWith our tours from Cairo to Siwa Oasis, the most remote oasis offers a unique
Egyptian Desert Safari Experience.
Leaving Cairo, you will see the Shali Fortress in the ancient city of Shali, the Molten City above the ancient fortress, the rock-cut tombs of the Mountain of the Dead and the Temple of the Oracle. Go through the Great Sand Sea Tour and magical desert landscapes at Bir Wahid, Cold Water Lake, Fossil Area, and also enjoy the Siwas sandboarding experience.
- Day 1 Itinerary: Siwa Oasis from Cairo
Our licensed tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at 06:00 AM. to enjoy one of the best cairo excursions, enjoy its siwa tours from any hotel in cairo desert and safari to the most enchanting places. Location in the western desert of Egypt, Siwa Oasis. You will be taken from Cairo to Siwa Oasis via El Alamein Road. Our first stop is the El Alamein area to visit the WWII Museum and walk among the WWII cemeteries of west Alexandria
. In 1942, the Allies, under the command of British Field Marshal Montgomery, German-Italian troops halted the advance up the Nile in what was a major victory for the Allies, though not without casualties, with around 11,000 dead and 60,000 wounded.
Your personal guide and driver will take you through the arches and beyond the gardens to the Commonwealth World War II Cemetery and the newly erected memorials established by the Australian and New Zealand governments, 7000 white headstones commemorate the death of Australian, New Zealand and British soldiers who fought and died at El Alamein, visit the site where the battle took place and spend time at the World War Museum. After completing the El Alamein tour, drive along the
to the beautiful bay of Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean coast where your delicious seafood lunch will be served, then continue to Siwa Oasis, approximately 4 hours drive from Marsa Matrouh. When you arrive in Siwa, have dinner and spend the night in Siwa at a beautiful eco-lodge.
- Day 2 Itinerary: Siwa Sightseeing Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the eco-lodge and then continue your daily Siwa oasis tour that started in Cairo and enjoy visiting the ruins of the old city of Shali. After that, you will be transported to the Temple of Alexander the Great (the Temple of the Oracle) in the 26th Dynasty village of Aghurmi and visit the Temple of Amun Ra known as the Temple of Um Ubeyda. Then experience the unique culture of Siwan through the Siwa House Museum. and Lunch
is served at the famous Oasis Square overlooking Shali at Abdo Restaurant. You will also visit the Mountain of the Dead (Jabal el Mawta), visit the interesting tombs of the Siwa Oasis rulers during the 26th Dynasty such as the Tombs of SI Amon, MSW Isis, Crocodile Tomb, and then have a relaxing afternoon at Cleopatra Spring Swimming and immerse yourself in the sparkling waters, then you will be transferred to Fitnas Island for a unique view of the sunset.
Let’s spend the night in Siwa.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 3 Itinerary: Great Sand SeaBir WahedFossilsHavebreakfast at the hotel then continue your Siwa desert safari, on the second day your Egyptology guide will accompany you on a four person tour. 4WD to explore the Great Sand Sea. You start the Egypt desert safari adventure among the golden sand dunes until we reach the fossil area and see the rocky coral reefs from the Cambrian era.
Then we will drive you to one of the enchanting places in the big sand sea, a beautiful lake in the middle of the desert, and you may be lucky enough to see the flamingo birds, you can swim in the cold water of the lake, enjoy the tranquility the desert and bathe in a very relaxing environment. After passing Dakrour mountain, we will now enjoy the Siwa sandboarding experience, although not as fast as snowboarding, but with the right amount of wax, we can make you shoot. Walk down some of the
sprawling sand dunes in the Great Sand Sea and have thrills ahead of you. After sandboarding, it’s time to wash off in the hot springs known as Bir Wahid to cool off and soothe our muscles. Enjoy another breathtaking sunset on the Great Sand Sea amidst the dunes while having Bedouin tea. Overnight in Siwa.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 Itinerary: Return to Cairo
On the last
day of our Siwa oasis tour package, you will have another organic breakfast at the eco-lodge, then your personal driver and professional Egyptologist guide will take you back to your hotel in Cairo It takes about 8-9 hours by car, including a break. We hope you enjoyed your Siwa Oasis Tour from Cairo. Meals: Breakfast
- Transportation on our Cairo day tours is included from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by Cairo Top Tours and back.
- 3 nights in Siwa at Ghaliet Eco-Lodge & Spa.
- English speaking Egyptology tour guide during your visits to Egypt.
- Entrance fees and tickets to the mentioned attractions in Siwa. All transfers from Cairo to Siwa Oasis and back in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- All attractions in Siwa Oasis are mentioned in the itinerary. Excursion to the Great Sand Sea in 4×4 Landcruiser.
- Sandboarding team during their safari in the Siwa desert.
- Your meals at the hotels are as specified in the itinerary.
- Mineral water and soft drinks on your Siwa Oasis tour from Cairo.
- Their tours are strictly private.
- Taxes and service charges are covered during your desert safari tours in Egypt.
What is excluded?
- Visa to enter the country is excluded from all our Egypt day tours and Cairo tours.
- Gratuities are not included in daily Siwa Oasis Tour prices from anywhere in Cairo.
- Any extras not mentioned on our trips to Cairo.
- Drinks during meals.
- Prices are valid during Christmas and New Year tours in Egypt or Easter tours in Egypt.