Fayoum & Bahariya 3days/2nights
Discover the incredible hidden treasure of the western desert on a 3-day tour from Cairo to the magnificent White Desert, Black Desert and Bahariya Oases. Enjoy camping in the white desert. Visit Crystal Mountain and many more during your 3 days camping.
- pick up and drop off at your hotel in Cairo
- Accommodation in White Desert Camp for 1 night with full board
- Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night in (International Hot Spring), Oasis Style Hut with half board
- Camping equipment such as sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya with a air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers within Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4WD
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking desert guide during your trip
- Mineral water during the trip
- all taxes and service charges
- All optional excursions
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Cairo – Bahariya Oasis
07:00 Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis, about 350 km east of Cairo, this journey takes about 4 hours, lunch will be served at local restaurant in Bahariya Oasis. Then visit the Mummy Museum, a huge tomb at Bahariya Oasis in Egypt’s western desert, and the Tomb of Bannantiu at Bahariya Oasis. Overnight at Bahariya Oasis.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Black Desert – White Desert – Camp
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot springs of El Haize Valley and then proceed to to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain and the Crystal Mountain rock formations in the Valley of Agabat. Continue to White Desert National Park, Egypt’s most famous desert destination, and with good reason. The number of other worldly and beautiful rock formations carved by the wind into the shape of mushrooms or pebbles cannot be found in any desert in the world. Then return to Al Haiz camp for the night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: White Desert – Return to Cairo
Breakfast at camp with mesmerizing sunrise views, then you will be driven back to Cairo.
Throughout the trip, your guide is entitled to account for unpredictable weather conditions, impassable wadis, other passengers’ constitutional problems, vehicle breakdowns, etc. In the interest of your own safety, change the route as you see fit. We therefore ask for your understanding, as we cannot guarantee the exact fulfillment of the travel order according to the advertisement. However, the goal of the team and our agency are all points of the program to be achieved.